Sunday, September 27, 2009
This is my first attempt at a Tri-Shutter card. I have been seeing these here and there and thought they were beautiful, sooooo I gave it a try. The card is a little difficult to get the folds right in the beginning, but once you get that part down the rest is easy. The panels are black cardstock with Scrapperdashery paper from England. I ran the paper through my Big Shot Express with a CuttleBug Folder to emboss. Once embossed, I used Ranger Vintage Photo ink to ink the edges and the embossing. It almost looks like leather. Then a couple of stamps and a little Stampin-Up Chocolate Chip ink, a little Silk Ribbon and you are done. I really like the looks of the finished card. I think I will be doing some of these for Christmas.