Friday, September 11, 2009

It's Raining!


Well it is Friday morning 9-11-09 and it is raining again. We have had a
very wet, mild summer. You can definitely feel a hint of fall in the air these
last few days. Yesterday I noticed some leaves falling and blowing in the wind. Our Dogwood trees have turned and are beginning to loose their leaves. It should be a beautiful fall with all the rain we have had. Everyone is predicting snow for this winter if the wet weather continues. We haven't had snow to amount to anything for a few years now and I would like to see some. Of course it is hard to get around in the snow but I do think it is beautiful.

Well it is getting close to time to get ready for work but I want to post a picture of my Grandson Spencer. You know how Grandmothers are...we are so proud of them.
More later...

No comments: